Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T4 Westfalia California Exclusive, external plastic CALIFORNIA trim panel required

T

trojac

Hoping someone might be able to help, the trim panel on the left side of my California Exclusive has snapped off, the wind must have got underneath it on a motorway run from Scotland.
Does anyone know where I might find one, or know of a california exclusive being broken for parts.
I've tried Gunzl in Germany but he only has the right hand side.
The other option I have is getting some close up photographs and creating 3D image, so if anyone has one of these vans and doesn't live too far from Maidenhead I'd be very grateful if you'd let me get some pictures

thanks in advance for any help, I'll try and post a picture of the panel I'm looking for

Troy

westfalia california panel crop.jpg

nice... one time hit, one question, no feedback...

Last edited:
nice... on time hit, one question, no feedback...
Hi, sorry if you thought I was ignoring everyone, I had wrongly assumed I'd get an email notification that I'd had a reply.

As you pointed out they are indeed hard to get hold of and i'm still looking.
It seems bizarre that VW would attach a trim panel only using adhesive, but I know now

thanks for your earlier suggestion, I will keep searching on ebay and the like,

Troy

When I see these on the road now, the panel is bleached grey. Don't know if there is a way to restore them?

Serial-kombi.com in France are good for T4 parts - they might know more

Hi, sorry if you thought I was ignoring everyone, I had wrongly assumed I'd get an email notification that I'd had a reply.

It seems bizarre that VW would attach a trim panel only using adhesive, but I know now

Troy
You only get a Notification if the Reply button is used when answering a post. :thumb

When I see these on the road now, the panel is bleached grey. Don't know if there is a way to restore them?

Serial-kombi.com in France are good for T4 parts - they might know more
They bleach just like the rubber bumpers... I oil them from time to time with teflon spray. Works for some weeks :)

Troy
Did you already try https://www.mosselaar-autoonderdelen.nl/contact ?

Back