Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T4 Westfalia Water Tank Door

W

WhimDynastyT4

Vehicle
T4 Hightop
Hi, me again, I know this is probably in the wrong forum section, but I am unable to post in parts wanted. Sorry again.

I’ve attached some photos the first is my current backboot water tank door - which was missing when I purchased the T4, I’m wondering if anyone has a spare or unwanted door or knows somewhere to point me in the right direction to be able to acquire one.
The other 2 photos attached are what it should look like (screenshotted from YouTube)

Any help greatly appreciated as always.

E1301C1F-819A-4ACA-A604-F0CCE15BE805.jpeg

B90BEF16-148C-4933-BDB7-89662910C9B8.png

110CBF9F-A926-49BD-BCDC-F90FC5EC15C3.png

Blimey. I had a 4 like that for 7 years. Never even knew there should be a door there!

Hi, me again, I know this is probably in the wrong forum section, but I am unable to post in parts wanted. Sorry again.

I’ve attached some photos the first is my current backboot water tank door - which was missing when I purchased the T4, I’m wondering if anyone has a spare or unwanted door or knows somewhere to point me in the right direction to be able to acquire one.
The other 2 photos attached are what it should look like (screenshotted from YouTube)

Any help greatly appreciated as always.

View attachment 106944

View attachment 106945

View attachment 106946
Cannot help with the query but looks easy enough to build it.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Back