Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T5 Cali and owner(s) wanted for unique photo opp

David Eccles

David Eccles

VIP Member
August Bank Holiday weekend (26-28th) NB Fri - Sunday only not BH Monday
Ragley Hall, Warks.
This is a new family friendly music festival (with a strong VW bus presence but it's NOT a typical VW show or just for hardcore VW owners!) entitled Camper Calling (www.campercalling.com) taking place at Ragley Hall and one of the special VW displays I am organising is Six Generations with a rep from each generation side by side - a unique photo opp! (Westy Split and Bay and T3>T6 Californias.)
I was originally looking for a T6 Cali and using our T5 but now VW are loaning me a brand new one to use so I will be leaving my T5 Cali at home and now need a T5 one to join in. The display is Saturday only, in front of the Hall. VW are also loaning me a T6 Generation Six to display next to a 60s Samba (Deluxe bus).
It's not a hardcore VW show but a very diff sort of festival with many live acts playing on 3 stages + loads of other stuff. The venue is superb and everything is family friendly - there is even a family camping area with 10pm curfew if you have kids. (Lots for kids to do as well).
In return I can offer FREE full weekend camping tickets for 2 adults up to three children + a Cali.
pm me with your email address if you are interested and I will get back to you. (am not posting my email address here for obvious reasons)
Plan B is for me to drive mine to the event, leave it there, come home and take the other two over but that's a hassle so am hoping someone is up for this. Photos will be in VW Camper and VWBus magazines and VW UK will want copies of photos taken for their own use.
Check out the Camper calling website for latest of what's on and who is playing (headline acts tba soonly) and also google Ragley Hall to see what the venue is like.
David

I think its sorted nowhopefully, Teeboy has volunteered

I'm there that weekend with the family - happy to help out if needs be :thumb

Just around the corner from, we have 2x T25s as well as the Cali (but only a beach sorry) and know a few people local if you are stuck or we can help.

Will need to check the dates with the other half of course.

Back