Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T5 California parts and DIY repairs

B

bramhuyghe

Vehicle
Just browsing
Dear,

I have an 2006 california with more than 210.000 km. The California was used for a lot of traveling and will be used for a lot of traveling in the future. But after all these years a lot op parts are wearing. I hope you could help me with some tips and tricks on where i can find all california parts.

Parts:
- Hinges and gas-struts from the kitchen and fridge.
- New rubbers for the rear-seat rails
- Rubber sealing for the sliding door
- New closet doors (the sliding doors)

DIY
- How to unclog and clean the dirty water-system.
- Taking the roof part (the part that blisters) (I have the opportunity to paint it myself very cheaply)
- Muffler replacement(at some point)

I already fixed the roof leak and the stuck table in the door thanks to this forum!!

Are there sites with all california parts? Are there sites with a lot DIY repairs?

Thanks for the reply's!

Bram

Dear,

I have an 2006 california with more than 210.000 km. The California was used for a lot of traveling and will be used for a lot of traveling in the future. But after all these years a lot op parts are wearing. I hope you could help me with some tips and tricks on where i can find all california parts.

Parts:

DIY
- How to unclog and clean the dirty water-system.
- Taking the roof part (the part that blisters) (I have the opportunity to paint it myself very cheaply)
- Muffler replacement(at some point)

I already fixed the roof leak and the stuck table in the door thanks to this forum!!

Are there sites with all california parts? Are there sites with a lot DIY repairs?

Thanks for the reply's!

Bram
This site might help. http://www.oemepc.com

Click on Campmobile and then the year of your vehicle to see various sections with exploded diagrams and part numbers.

Use the Search Function for helpful DIY repairs.

Waste Tank.

Parts:

All these Parts can be got from the Forum Shop. 10% Discount for VIP members. But you can also get parts from VW Dealerships as well.

This Company, in the Netherlands, is highly recommended by some members on the Continent, by @hotel california in particular, and they are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Last edited:
If you are looking for "how to do it" sites then You Tube is your friend. Also the T5 forums are a mine of useful info.

There is another thread that has a link to buy the kitchen hinges direct from Germany. I got 2 for around £25 including postage vs £60 each + postage in the club shop so we'll worth searching for.

Back