Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold T5 Pro-Tec Grey Van Cover (Possibly Transporter)

J

Jack Slade

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Note I have no longer own a VW California and as the cover was never used by myself
it could be for a T5 with no roll-out awning ie. Transporter rather than California.
I am awaiting further information from Pro-Tec before I can be able to sell and know that it will fit correctly.
I cannot remove the advert but have marked it as sold until I have more information, thank you for your patience.
Bought in 2017 from a Forum member and I never used it.
It is in excellent condition.
£100 collect from Medway, Kent.

169E63AA-1EBF-4FA0-9229-51620BF7AF2E.jpeg

9B01F3DF-B090-49C6-8B35-77EB6C9EA798.jpeg

0AFD573F-ABB3-4617-8809-0E5989E6ADB5.jpeg

Last edited:
Is this for T6 or T5 as I believe the wing mirrors are larger on a T6? I guess it would have allowance for the awning as well?

I had a T6 and the original owner of the cover had a T6.
He has not posted on the forum for a couple of years and I don't have our original conversation.
He did post a comment regarding looking at a Thule quick-fit tent which attaches to the awning.
I did have an awning so I would expect the cover has room for one.
You are more than welcome to examine / try opening it out with me if convenient.

I had a T6 and the original owner of the cover had a T6.
He has not posted on the forum for a couple of years and I don't have our original conversation.
He did post a comment regarding looking at a Thule quick-fit tent which attaches to the awning.
I did have an awning so I would expect the cover has room for one.
You are more than welcome to examine / try opening it out with me if convenient.
Thank you I have sent you a PM.