Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Subject to payment and collection. Premium Quality Pro-Tec California Cover T5, T6 or T6.1 £200

Alan Andrews

Alan Andrews

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I am selling our Premium Quaility Pro-Tec California cover. It will fit a T5, T6 or T6.1.

Cost £350 in 2019 during Covid lockdowns. We simply did not want to see our California degrade on our drive. Back then we did not know how long the lockdown would continue!

It was manufactured specifically for the VW California, with opening tailgate and r/h side door opening panels.

It was only used for a single 2 week period and has been dry stored ever since.

It is in like new condition.

It comes complete with 2x installing poles and all securing straps. It also comes complete with storage bag and 1.5m x 0.5m spare material (should you ever need to repair a section).

This is the most premium brand of outdoor protective cover you can buy.

Check out the Pro-Tec website

Owing to size, I would prefer that it is collected. But I can investigate delivery options at your expense.

Collection from Stafford.

DSCF1839.JPG

DSCF1840.JPG

DSCF1841.JPG

DSCF1842.JPG

DSCF1843.JPG

DSCF1844.JPG

DSCF1845.JPG

I can vouch for the Protec cover. I have one and over the years it has been soaked, covered in snow and the van has remained dry and condensation free underneath.

Hi Alan is it suitable for a VW California 6.1

I am selling our Premium Quaility Pro-Tec California cover. It will fit a T5, T6 or T6.1.

Cost £350 in 2019 during Covid lockdowns. We simply did not want to see our California degrade on our drive. Back then we did not know how long the lockdown would continue!

It was manufactured specifically for the VW California, with opening tailgate and r/h side door opening panels.

It comes complete with 2x installing poles and all securing straps. It also comes complete with storage bag and 1.5m x 0.5m spare material (should you ever need to repair a section).

Owing to size, I would prefer that it is collected. But I can investigate delivery options at your expense.

View attachment 102694

View attachment 102695

View attachment 102696

View attachment 102697

View attachment 102698

View attachment 102699

View attachment 102700

View attachment 102694

View attachment 102695

View attachment 102696

View attachment 102697

View attachment 102698

View attachment 102699

View attachment 102700
Hello Alan, I've just sent you a pm.

View attachment 102694

View attachment 102695

View attachment 102696

View attachment 102697

View attachment 102698

View attachment 102699

View attachment 102700
Yes please, I have already sent a pm regarding collection.

Back