Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T5 style bike rack that fits T6

Calimagg

Calimagg

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Having ordered one of these from SMG Cowfold in July, I have just been told that VW have told them to stop supplying them.
Seems Steve Mann did manage to get some, but can longer order any.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get one?

Was at SMG Cowfold yesterday and seems the T5 style bike rack that fits the T6 is not "Type approved" for the UK. VW have blocked any further imports.
However, they are available in France and Germany.

When I ordered one in July, for the new van due Oct, they had some in stock, but sold them as they anticipated being able to order more. Not happy, but hey ho a small issue compared to some people on here!

Was at SMG Cowfold yesterday and seems the T5 style bike rack that fits the T6 is not "Type approved" for the UK. VW have blocked any further imports.
However, they are available in France and Germany.

When I ordered one in July, for the new van due Oct, they had some in stock, but sold them as they anticipated being able to order more. Not happy, but hey ho a small issue compared to some people on here!

Anyone know a good VW dealer in the Calais region?

Any more news on the T5 style bike rack for the T6 ? TIA

About to buy an ugly bike rack from a German dealer. We'll be on the way to Italy for skiing.
Anybody knows how they sell it? In a box? what dimensions?
I didn't want to mount it right away also to not bother about that ugly reflective square. So worried If I can fit it inside the vehicle.

Back