Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Composition Color bugs?

Xylem

Xylem

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hi,

has anyone managed to get Spotify working properly via AndroidAuto on Composition Color? It is not recognized as an audio source...
And is there a way to attach a station logo to a station ? It is a blank space under station, but no option in menu to upload a logo through SD card (as instructed on VW site).

regards

LV

Hi,

has anyone managed to get Spotify working properly via AndroidAuto on Composition Color? It is not recognized as an audio source...
And is there a way to attach a station logo to a station ? It is a blank space under station, but no option in menu to upload a logo through SD card (as instructed on VW site).

regards

LV
I think when you put a SD card in with the Station Logo in a recognised format, then you will get the option to upload.

I think when you put a SD card in with the Station Logo in a recognised format, then you will get the option to upload.
I downloaded logos from official VW site (they are in standard *.png format), put them in a root of SD card, but I still don't get an option to attach/upload them...

I downloaded logos from official VW site (they are in standard *.png format), put them in a root of SD card, but I still don't get an option to attach/upload them...
Any help. From the T6 Forum.

BFC9B01F-3193-49DC-9EB4-C36B10804633.jpeg

Any help. From the T6 Forum.

Unfortunately it doesn't work with Composition Color, there is no setting regarding logos at all...

Maybe you can’t do it on Composition Colour?

Hi,

regards

LV

I have also tried to get the station logos on a T6.1 California without any success. Anybody knows if this is possible?

There is a simple workaround for situation where you have Spotify working but is getting repeatedly interrupted by music from SD card (every new song switches sound to play from SD card).
Just start a long empty mp3 file from SD card (blank 4-hour mp3 attached) and you will have Spotify playing smoothly without interruptions.

Attachments

• Silent-4h.mp3.zip
    49 KB · Views: 5
I have also tried to get the station logos on a T6.1 California without any success. Anybody knows if this is possible?
Hi, I've been trying this and I don't think its possible, when you go into settings/station logos it is just blank despite having the .png files on a USB C stick in either socket.

Back