Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Has been built and on the way!

F

Freckalicious

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I'm number 2 of 3 of 'The Osmonds!'
Very excited for what adventures are to come for us and our little 2 year old man.
Have to say... Not really ever camped apart from in Australia and never even slept in a camper.
If you had told me last year that we would be the owners of a campervan i would have laughed. However if my two year old has taught me anything then.. Adventures are what life is all about!
Here's to enjoying the ride!

Hi there. You may be the first on here to receive the 6.1. Keep us posted :pinkbanana

Hi Freakalicious! What was your build week? Has the dealer confirmed yours has been shipped?

Hi Freakalicious! What was your build week? Has the dealer confirmed yours has been shipped?
How you getting on with yours subthree??
Build week or already built?

Same,ours is built and has been shipped it will be with the dealer end of the month.I asked the dealer to hold onto it so we can have it on the new 20 plate I’m so tempted but it seems daft to put it on a 69plate with only 4weeks until the new reg .

It was build week 51 but no confirmation that it has shipped :confused:
Call up vw commercial vehicles customer service
Give them your order number and they will tell you exactly where your van is

Same,ours is built and has been shipped it will be with the dealer end of the month.I asked the dealer to hold onto it so we can have it on the new 20 plate I’m so tempted but it seems daft to put it on a 69plate with only 4weeks until the new reg .

Makes no difference these days. Get it and enjoy it for another month.

Call up vw commercial vehicles customer service
Give them your order number and they will tell you exactly where your van is
In fairness the dealer has been excellent and I spoke to him only yesterday. They have been liaising with VW UK directly. We are planning to keep the vehicle for a looooong time, but I am tempted by a 20 plate so not too fussed if it doesn't arrive for another couple of weeks. We placed our original T6 order at the beginning of August, so it has been a long wait. Hopefully not too much longer.

What have you got ordered, another 150 DSG to replace your current Cali?

Makes no difference these days. Get it and enjoy it for another month.
In fairness the dealer has been excellent and I spoke to him only yesterday. They have been liaising with VW UK directly. We are planning to keep the vehicle for a looooong time, but I am tempted by a 20 plate so not too fussed if it doesn't arrive for another couple of weeks. We placed our original T6 order at the beginning of August, so it has been a long wait. Hopefully not too much longer.

What have you got ordered, another 150 DSG to replace your current Cali?
Like you we have had the wait after ordering a t6 we got cancelled and started the wait again I’m jay17cali but changed our user name a few months back.with no longer owning our old cali.
So yep I really am excited our dealer is fantastic and is happy to keep the van safe for a few weeks.

Like you we have had the wait after ordering a t6 we got cancelled and started the wait again I’m jay17cali but changed our user name a few months back.with no longer owning our old cali.
So yep I really am excited our dealer is fantastic and is happy to keep the van safe for a few weeks.
Ok, now I understand (jay17cali), sounds like we had a similar issue to you with our T6 order. I know the front end looks a mess, it's no splittie! But that upper bed looks super comfy and hopefully some of other minor mods will be good improvements as well.

We are planning a number of weekends away already and getting ready to go visit friends in Zurich in the summer and then head through Switzerland where we used to do a lot of climbing, before kids! In fact I think my wife is even more excited than me, if that is possible :bananadance2:upsidedown:pinkbanana

Ok, now I understand (jay17cali), sounds like we had a similar issue to you with our T6 order. I know the front end looks a mess, it's no splittie! But that upper bed looks super comfy and hopefully some of other minor mods will be good improvements as well.

We are planning a number of weekends away already and getting ready to go visit friends in Zurich in the summer and then head through Switzerland where we used to do a lot of climbing, before kids! In fact I think my wife is even more excited than me, if that is possible :bananadance2:upsidedown:pinkbanana
Yep we did ...
The front is growing on me .
Your future plans sound fantastic,
We will certainly be made up when we get our camper back !!!!
I sold our last California in Feb 19 so have been camperless for way too long.the extra 4week waiting for the new reg will be easy ;) can’t wait to get away making memories

Back