Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted T6.1 Thermal Roof And Windscreen Covers

Neuromancer11

Neuromancer11

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Before I empty my wallet again in the club shop is anyone selling a 6.1 thermal roof cover, I’d prefer the slide on type rather than the over the top cover, bonus points for matching screen cover as well

CaliCow was selling both rainbow screen and roof wrap. We have the rainbow screen and wrap and they are very good quality

Before I empty my wallet again in the club shop is anyone selling a 6.1 thermal roof cover, I’d prefer the slide on type rather than the over the top cover, bonus points for matching screen cover as well
I am selling the roof cover - unused, mid grey - see For Sale Items

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/comfortz-vw-californian-cali-wrap-thermal-roof-wrap-with-windows-and-side-vents-mid-grey-£250.49788/

CaliCow was selling both rainbow screen and roof wrap. We have the rainbow screen and wrap and they are very good quality
So you have a link to the post? I couldn’t see it?

So you have a link to the post? I couldn’t see it?

doesn’t work for me

IMG_3301.JPG
We have this rainbow screen for sale as we've sold the van - probably looking at around £100 + postage. If you're interested, I'll take some up to date photos and find out how much postage would be.