Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted T6.1 wheels wanted

J

jerryp1312

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 199
Hi
I have a T6.1 Coast with 16" wheels ....... looking for a set of 18"+ wheels with tyres in superb condition that require no modification to fit ... prefer VW original.

Not sure if i'll need to later the speedo ? maybe someone could help please

pictures would be great

thanks

I can help with that. Depends when and where you are as I won’t be back into U.K. until the travel situation improves. Will send you a picture anyway.

i'll wait for the right wheels (at the right price :)

looking forward to the pictures .... if you have any on the california, that'll be great

thanks

Here you go, a clean shot and a dusty close up!1DA5B3AD-9AB2-4721-B2D5-7C608132BCC4.jpgIMG_8032.jpeg

thanks
they look great ........ but im not sure black will suit mine
thanks anyway

no worries, probably a logistics challenge too far. Good luck with your search.

Just to warn you, OEM 18” California wheels are super rare 2nd hand, come up here once every 6 months at best, and that’s for the T5 /T6 ones.

Plenty of 17”s available and always are.

Hi
I have a T6.1 Coast with 16" wheels ....... looking for a set of 18"+ wheels with tyres in superb condition that require no modification to fit ... prefer VW original.

pictures would be great

thanks
I will have a set of 17inch brand new Woodstock’s to sell off my 6.1 California when it arrives, it’s due July but that could get delayed

I will have a set of 17inch brand new Woodstock’s to sell off my 6.1 California when it arrives, it’s due July but that could get dela
Hi

pictures would be great

thanks

16E90A57-8A0D-4F92-891A-B0C0D5E3FC32.jpeg

Hi

pictures would be great

thanks
You can buy 18" Sportline alloys directly from a VW dealership, they are load rated and fit straight on, they are £250.00 per corner. I have a full set coming up for sale next week with good tyres however, 1 of the wheels has some lacquer damage so they won't be what you are looking for. Be very careful what you buy, what fits a Transporter won't automatically fit a Cali as the doorcard thickness is different. Ensure your 18" have lower profiles than the 16's, if the overall diameter is roughly the same then your speedo will be fine.

Sorry forgot the photo:

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg