T6 Bike Rack Hire

2haw

2haw

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hello,

Was thinking of buying a T6 bike rack but will only use it for 2 weeks of the year at the end of August.

So, was just wondering if I could hire it out for the rest of the year and if there would there be any interest from anybody on here?

Do make notice that once a bike rack has been on it most likely leaves marks on the paint .

Hello,

Was thinking of buying a T6 bike rack but will only use it for 2 weeks of the year at the end of August.

So, was just wondering if I could hire it out for the rest of the year and if there would there be any interest from anybody on here?
Sell yours. You can borrow mine if you want.

Hello,

If you have a tow bar, and are coming North you can borrow mine.

Cheers for both of your offers! Really is appreciated.

I haven't bought one just yet and once I get back from this years holiday's, I probably wont give it another thought until I'm loading up next year!

I just thought I see if there would be any interest but it doesn't seem that there is!!:):)

Hello,

Interesting idea. I've often wondered if there is a market for hiring out California accessories: single seats, VanEssa bags, bike racks, awnings, kitchen pods, etc. I came to the conclusion that most California owners prefer to own their own accessories.

Cheers for both of your offers! Really is appreciated.

I haven't bought one just yet and once I get back from this years holiday's, I probably wont give it another thought until I'm loading up next year!

I just thought I see if there would be any interest but it doesn't seem that there is!!:):)
I would have thought it would be the other way round. Hire for 2 weeks in August.