Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Front Seat covers - light grey

CALI FATE

CALI FATE

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi - following fire damage to my 2016 Beach with the grey seat covers (Pillion i think its called) i am in the process of getting my front passenger seat restored. The seat is with Richard at Kernow Transporters in Penzance and he is trying to source the parts to put it right.

He is struggling to find a set of original covers for the seat - its a shot in the dark, but has anyone had their pillion light grey seats recovered in leather / other from new ?. If so can you direct me to the company who did it, and I can contact them and buy the parts i need.

Thanks

Hi - following fire damage to my 2016 Beach with the grey seat covers (Pillion i think its called) i am in the process of getting my front passenger seat restored. The seat is with Richard at Kernow Transporters in Penzance and he is trying to source the parts to put it right.

He is struggling to find a set of original covers for the seat - its a shot in the dark, but has anyone had their pillion light grey seats recovered in leather / other from new ?. If so can you direct me to the company who did it, and I can contact them and buy the parts i need.

Thanks
http://www.oemepc.com/vw/part_singl...881/subcategory/881000/part_id/3688620/lang/e

Parts 50 onwards have Seat covers various + Part Numbers.

Any help?

Back