Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale T6 Lockable Security Lid (Safe) for base of Wardrobe

R

Roger

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Genuine VW part (7H7 068 191 A) that provides a 'secret' secure storage compartment in the bottom of the wardrobe. Straightforward DIY fitting as the 6 holes for the fixings are already present in the bottom of the wardrobe sides. Supplied with the original pop rivets that came with it to secure it in place (you will need a pop rivet gun to fit these).

However, I fitted it by tapping a thread into the pre-existing holes in the van and secured it with stainless steel bolts & washers so that it could be removed if necessary - I can also supply these with it if required (you will however also need a tap wrench set to fit it this way).

Condition is as new.

£130.00 to collect from Exeter, or postage at cost. (I know it sounds expensive, but check the price from VW - and, anyway, what price can you put on security!)

DSC06869.JPG

DSC06868.JPG

Last edited:
What is the VW price for this please?

I have been thinking about buying one of these for a while.

looks a good bit of kit, do all wardrobes have the fixing holes pre drilled for it?

looks a good bit of kit, do all wardrobes have the fixing holes pre drilled for it?
As far as I know, but easy to check - just look into the recess at the bottom of your wardrobe and you should find 3 small holes on each of two opposing sides.

Back