Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale T6 Ocean 5th Seat Moonrock Grey (SOLD)

Moose

Moose

T6 Ocean 204 DSG
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
T6 OCEAN 5TH SEAT MOONROCK GREY
We have never used it, been stored and covered in the garage covered taking space now required.
As new condition except for a small scratch to side of metal base (see photo) no idea how!!
£250 or make me a very good offer - BUY TO COLLECT FROM SW15 LONDON or could meet at the M25 Wisley services along from the A3 if that helps.IMG_2039.JPGIMG_2040.JPG

Last edited:
Hi I’ll take that please. Can we pick up early next week? Thanks
Hi please could you let me know over direct message on this? We may be able to collect tomorrow or early next week if that works. Thanks

Hi please could you let me know over direct message on this? We may be able to collect tomorrow or early next week if that works. Thanks
Hi sorry for late reply, we have been out with no access, yes to tomorrow but we are out at from midday for a long lunch with friends we have not seen since lockdown, so no idea when that will end. If you can get to us before 12.00 that’s fine I’ll message you our address.

Last edited:
Hi Ava are you still wanting to buying this seat, have messaged you but no reply.
Please let me know either way.

Hi Ava are you still wanting to buying this seat, have messaged you but no reply.
Please let me know either way.
Yes please 100% we can come down this week and have cash. Thank you

Previous party called changed mind.

Back up for sale £200.00

Last edited: