Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted T6 Ocean bits (waterproof seatcovers, carpets, bike rack etc)

2into1

2into1

Née T4WFA. Now running 2006 LHD T5 SE 130 Manual
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Hi. Just about to start buying new accessories for my new (to me) 2017 Ocean. Just seeing if there is any money to be saved (and lofts to be cleared) by buying used.

I need:

Full set of either INKA grey waterproof covers or VW Ocean branded grey covers. Must fit the bigger headrests of the later vans.

A 3 rail living area carpet. Very dark grey or possibly black.

Bike rack for tailgate (Kylie or Quasimodo)

Brandrup storage bags for rear seat (bedding box) preferably in the standard grey plastic leather.

I'm moving from T5 SE to T6 Ocean, so if you have other goodies which may help, message me.

I'm based near Glossop Derbyshire but will pay postage if the deal makes sense.

Cheers

Hi. Just about to start buying new accessories for my new (to me) 2017 Ocean. Just seeing if there is any money to be saved (and lofts to be cleared) by buying used.

I need:

Full set of either INKA grey waterproof covers or VW Ocean branded grey covers. Must fit the bigger headrests of the later vans.

A 3 rail living area carpet. Very dark grey or possibly black.

Bike rack for tailgate (Kylie or Quasimodo)

Brandrup storage bags for rear seat (bedding box) preferably in the standard grey plastic leather.

I'm moving from T5 SE to T6 Ocean, so if you have other goodies which may help, message me.

I'm based near Glossop Derbyshire but will pay postage if the deal makes sense.

Cheers
Please let me know if you source the grey ocean decal T6 seat covers. I can’t find them anywhere. It would be appreciated.

Please let me know if you source the grey ocean decal T6 seat covers. I can’t find them anywhere. It would be appreciated.
VW Liverpool priced them up for me. Implication was they were available, but not 100%.

Back