Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale T6 Ocean Mosquito Blinds for sliding windows

Having sold our T6 Ocean, we are selling various bits, these have never been used.

£100.00

Many thanks
Martin
Hi Martin are these held on with Velcro or magnets. Many thanks Jo

Hi Jo

The are shaped to fit directly into the window opening. This can be seen on the site below (cost they have is for one, cost I quoted was for two).

https://+++++++++++++++++++++++/pro...lifornia-se-ocean-california-beach-caravelle/

Thanks
Martin

I’m also interested but link does not work. What’s the full name of them and I’ll find on a search.

Mike

I think the OP is referring to items that come as standard with the Cali.....so we should all have them unless we’ve thrown them out.
B37AF773-E152-4CF4-80AC-37A45BA0EC5B.jpeg

I’d be interesting in buying one of them?
Thanks, Ian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used a set of these in my beach and although not designed to fit, they do indeed work.

I've used a set of these in my beach and although not designed to fit, they do indeed work.

Why aren't they designed to fit? I thought the sliders were the same in the beach as Ocean / SE & these were an optional extra.

The sliding door is the same but the window on the opposite side is longer (or the ocean one is the same) and so the net doesnt stay in place quite so well when windows are closed (one end is always loose). It does however fit and slide and work fine.

Are we talking about these
IMG_1295.PNG
Or these
IMG_1294.PNG

Last edited:
My understanding is the brandrup one can be left fitted all the time. The ones that come with the van (well at least the SEs and Oceans) is only for use when parked up and the window can't be closed with them in place.
It would of course be a lot simpler if the OP simply stuck a photo on his advert.

Hi, Do you think they would fit the Beach? Mine is 2012. If so then I would be very interested, but I only need one. Whereabouts are you based? Would you consider posting?

Thanks.

Having sold our T6 Ocean, we are selling various bits, these have never been used.

£100.00

Many thanks
Martin

Hello, are these still available?

Hello, yes these are still available and our the ones that come with the T6 as standard.

Hello, yes these are still available and our the ones that come with the T6 as standard.

Would you be interested in selling one, as I only have a one sliding window in my Beach. Thanks

I would also only like one, so there are two of us only wanting one each! Would you be willing to split them?

Do these come with the bag to store them in?

Back