Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Teetering on the edge for a while now

Congratulations on falling off the fence and that too on to the right side!

C'mon, share a bit more info ... Which model, any must have options etc etc.

...and enjoy the van when you get it.

We were the same, but pleased we did, just a shame this lockdown has tarnished the first few months of ownership. But aiming to see lots of places around the beautiful country of ours

It is a California Ocean T6 (I think). I have left that decision to my husband. I am not sure about the colour - it is Mojave beige? We are going to get a bike rack fitted. Also have two dogs so we need some sort of seat covers. Any advice on any other extras we need would be great!

It is a California Ocean T6 (I think). I have left that decision to my husband. I am not sure about the colour - it is Mojave beige? We are going to get a bike rack fitted. Also have two dogs so we need some sort of seat covers. Any advice on any other extras we need would be great!
You mention about Mojave Beige. Ours is also Mojave Beige.

It is one of those colours that does appear to change colour in different light conditions....for the most part, most people will think it is a silver colour.

I was put off by having the colour Beige on the registration document, but actually love it.

I think that the MB colour is unique to the California, so it is actually quite rare.

It is also the colour that VW used for many of their publicity materials.

I got the VW waterproof covers fitted for collection. Never need to worry about wet or dirty dogs. I use vet bed over the top to make them more cosy whilst camping.

Ours is Mojave Beige love the colour, my second one in that colour with chrome package looks gorgeous. We bought Inka seat covers off Ebay lovely fit and quality at a reasonable price.

Ours is Mojave Beige love the colour, my second one in that colour with chrome package looks gorgeous. We bought Inka seat covers off Ebay lovely fit and quality at a reasonable price.
Yes we also have the chrome pack, plus stainless side bars. They do set the colour off.

We have the VW black seat covers and can vouch for their quality and durability. They come off once a year for a washing machine clean and come up very well.

I got the VW waterproof covers fitted for collection. Never need to worry about wet or dirty dogs. I use vet bed over the top to make them more cosy whilst camping.
Is this something that you got them to fit for you? Are they expensive?

Is this something that you got them to fit for you? Are they expensive?
I ordered them at the same time as I ordered the van. I can’t remember the cost off hand.