VW Cali Forum

VW Cali Forum

Administrator
Admin/Founder
forum co ordinator
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hellloooooooo :)

Would someone please throw a couple of replies to this thread, just testing some functions and need the replies :) We will remove the thread shortly .

Thanks in advance

Awesome, So email subscriptions for threads are working, Thanks Hubert :)

I thought this was a "50 shades of grey" thread

"searching for sub females"...

Oh well, my dreams of shock, horror and OH WOW! in the land of piston rings, prop shafts and DSG's shattered again :(

Still in need of some replies ... i'm replieing to give you a replie so it can be replied to test if theres a replie ....
OK ?

I will reply in the absence of a reply to your reply in which you ask for a reply to answering a request for a reply .....

Hope they will delete all this replieing:bananadance

There's no reply to your request to delete the replies

Replying and wondering how many times Jen can use the word reply in a coherent sentence.

Replying and wondering how many times Jen can use the word reply in a coherent sentence.
Please don't bring her on these ideas....oh noo

Well, to reply: The OP asks for a reply so why not reply but then as so many replies in themselves are determining a reply then should one reply to the OP, the replies replying to the OP, the replies to replies or all replies in general, for when replying one must be cogniscent that too many replies will indeed make each individual reply a duplication of a previous reply thus rendering the reply meaningless.

Well, to reply: The OP asks for a reply so why not reply but then as so many replies in themselves are determining a reply then should one reply to the OP, the replies replying to the OP, the replies to replies or all replies in general, for when replying one must be cogniscent that too many replies will indeed make each individual reply a duplication of a previous reply thus rendering the reply meaningless.

I can't think of a reply to that.

Told you not to dare her ! She must have a good night sleep....

Back