Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thanks for admitting us, we have a Cali SE, this is a photo from one of our summer weekends.

What a lovely photo!

Welcome and nice to see another member close by. We're in Epsom and often come to Box Hill for our walks; such a lovely part of the world.

:welcome I grew up in Reigate.

Welcome on board @Megan . That is a wonderful pic. As they say ... a pic is worth a thousand words ... and that pic just says - we've got everything sorted ... and we are enjoying the Cali! :thumb

Enjoy, and wishing you many more adventures in it.

Ha, no Dunottar. But my brother did and my dad taught there
Oups! What was your surname? I was there 61-68. I am still in contact with several Dunottar pupils from the 70's - small world.

Oups! What was your surname? I was there 61-68. I am still in contact with several Dunottar pupils from the 70's - small world.
Ah I was there in 90s so we won't have crossed paths. My uncle was at RGS in the 60s. Steven Torn

Thanks for your reply - you were many years later. Recall going to fetes at Dunottar. It is strange how many people I have met down here who were from Reigate. We have loved our California - owned since new 9 years ago. Used it so much and travelled so far ... until this year! Enjoy!