Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thanks for having us

Nils

Nils

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199 4 motion
Hi there,

I just realised I've been following this forum for a while now but never introduced myself. So much knowledge on this channel – next level! After posting some photo ideas for the calendar I thought it would be rude not to do a quick intro. Me and my small family recently moved back from New Zealand to south west France. We love exploring the great outdoors, and with two small children, we try to go out on adventures and learn new cultures as much as we can. Covid sure does slow things down a bit but it's amazing to see what you can get out of backyard camp-outs too.

Stay well everyone,

Nils

IMG_5188.jpeg

:welcome
Great place for exploring - SW France, the Pyrenees, The Basque.
Wow! I am envious. Enjoy!!

Covid sure does slow things down a bit but it's amazing to see what you can get out of backyard camp-outs too.

Welcome on board @Nils. Enjoy the van.

... and 100% agree with you. Lockdown can just slow things down, but absolutely amazing what is there in your own backyard. We have explored our town like never before and have discovered a lot too.

Enjoy the adventures.

Great pic. And you are lucky to (have) live(d) in such amazing places. Looking forward to seeing some more inspiring pics.

Welcome on board @Nils. Enjoy the van.

... and 100% agree with you. Lockdown can just slow things down, but absolutely amazing what is there in your own backyard. We have explored our town like never before and have discovered a lot too.

Enjoy the adventures.
Cheers Kurien! Good to hear you're making the most of it. Keep well

Great pic. And you are lucky to (have) live(d) in such amazing places. Looking forward to seeing some more inspiring pics.
Thanks Alison. We sure feel very fortunate and grateful to have lived in some amazing places. Love your dogs in the profile picture. Stay well!

Back