Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The California is not a camper

Don’t tell the tens of thousands of people that sleep in their Cali that it’s not a camper !

Expensive to buy, no sh#t Sherlock, look at the list price will tell any fool that.

Van like handling! it is a van, What van or camper do you know that handles well? Or have I missed the Ferrari, Porsche or lambo camper ?

Seems like there’s not many negatives them ?

You got to love reviews, must have some negatives to give a balanced view !

The reviewer obviously drives a Marco...
Loser ;)

Have to wonder about the reviewer - they seem to think the downstairs bed is wider than the pop-up bed - might be in a Beach certainly not in an Ocean/SE.

Mmm I’m guessing he’s referring to no loo, went to Cali shop at weekend and bought a toilet/shower tent for £30 and a portable loo same as every other “camper”’for £120 so there you go now you have a camper lol.. bearing in mind Cali’s have less depreciation than any other mass produced motor vehicle the ownership costs are way below the competition. Can’t remember too many campers of any make going around a race track like a sports car, maybe that not what they are made for!! I will say my 204 dsg certainly doesn’t hang around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to wonder about the reviewer - they seem to think the downstairs bed is wider than the pop-up bed - might be in a Beach certainly not in an Ocean/SE.
I don't think I have ever read a review so riddled with fundamental errors.
California specification varies dramatically between the entry-level Beach to the range-topping California
California specification varies dramatically between the entry-level Beach to the range-topping Ocean
the California is meant more for overnight trips than extended habitation
the California is perfect for a family year long trip of Europe.
but don't expect to boil a kettle without plugging the camper into external power via the standard electrical hook-up point.
if you want to boil a kettle without plugging the camper into external power via the standard electrical hook-up point, expect to wait 45 minutes for the kettle to boil

;)

There is a Ferrari California...... maybe they got confused?

Greenfintry you are correct, Ferrari designed it as a ladies car, to try and attract females to an otherwise male dominated arena, but you cannot camp in it !

Haha and we complain about the price of a Cali !

Back