Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The good old fashioned art of daisy chain making

D

Despo

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199 4 motion
Just wondered if anyone still makes daisy chains anymore ? It's great fun for those long lazy days on site when your bored and looking for something to do. Daisies grow virtually everywhere from Luton to Newport so no excuses. Just prise apart one 'stem' and slip another 'stem' in. It's really relaxing and quite rewarding if you like that sort of thing

Just wondered if anyone still makes daisy chains anymore ?
Not since my flower power days. I must give it a try, but where do I find the fair maiden to wear my carefully crafted garland?
Another good way to pass the time was finding out if one liked butter by holding a buttercup under the chin and observing the reflection.
Firing plantain heads by bending the stalk round the base of the head and pinging off the head. Could be quite painful from a couple of yards.

Just wondered if anyone still makes daisy chains anymore ? It's great fun for those long lazy days on site when your bored and looking for something to do. Daisies grow virtually everywhere from Luton to Newport so no excuses. Just prise apart one 'stem' and slip another 'stem' in. It's really relaxing and quite rewarding if you like that sort of thing
We do with our grandchildren :)

Again yes with the grandkids

What a wonderful thread. I remember doing all those things before children and with them. Good memories.

Back