Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The longest day.............

Mo!

Mo!

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi everyone

Today is my birthday.............and after work today I pick up my birthday present to me, from me............An 11 month old VW T6 Cali Ocean 204 DSG in white with black awning housing. I might be ever so slightly excited.....

I have spent the past week trawling all over this forum, and have learnt so much, thank you.

I look forward to joining in with the forums and hopefully meeting some of you person at some Cali gatherings!

40 minutes..................and counting!

OH!

After reading the thread title I thought "not another thread on where to visit and stay in Normandy" :shocked

Well, hello Mo, if that is your name and not the name of van/dog/wife/child or Mother in law,

A very warm welcome and may I start what will become a clamour of "pics please!".

What a great day for you and we will all look forward to tales of adventures.

Happy birthday Mo and welcome.

Mike

Happy Birthday Mo and welcome.

I hope they will have gift wrapped it for you.

Pictures please.

Welcome! You almost share a birthday with another Mo. I did wonder for a moment...

Enjoy! and pics please :)

Thats a once in a lifetime birthday present ....congrats!

White with black - sounds awesome. And a beautiful weekend forecast down here in Kent and Sussex for you to enjoy!

Wow that is what I call a birthday present!
Welcome and enjoy.

Happy birthday and enjoy your amazing present!

Welcome. What a great present. But note the forum 'rules' - as GJ says, no likes until we see the pics. (No not those ones :embarrased). :welcome

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome and Happy Birthday.

HI everyone

Thanks so much for your very kind and warm birthday wishes and welcomes!

She is a BEAUT! However, the first piece of advice I need to actually ask is not about my new lovely Cali........it's actually how on earth do I post my pictures??! :help I am trying to post pictures from my Macbook Pro, but can't seem to do it? I am trying....honest!!!!

Hi Mo!
Try to do it like this, hope this helps. And I look forward to some pictures:
Uploadafile1.jpeg
Press: Upload a file.
Another window pops up. Now you can choose your pictures afterwards you can insert them as thumb or full size.
Uploadafile2.jpeg

Thanks Sapto - I have discovered how to overcome the dreaded coloured wheel of death!! We are away..........Pictures galore now!! :bananadance2