Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I only got myself a Cali!

Trollhunter

Trollhunter

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi all,
After trawling the forums and getting lots of useful advice from many of you on here. Today I finally became a cali owner! Woop woop:)
Got my hands on a 2006 California comfortline 174bhp... totally stoked, cant wait to drive it home from Oslo to Bergen next week and show the kids (5&3). Hopefully they will be as happy as daddy!
Anyway, thanks for a great helpful forum, has really helped me in the buying process.

B07395A4-4091-47DB-8B0C-EEFEEE99F8A1.jpeg

Yes, love the colour!
Welcome. Look forward to hearing about all your adventures.

Great stuff , as said above that color stands out!

Nice - gotta love the old 5 pot 174. A real old proper VW engine. ;) :thumb

Welcome your children will love it

Welcome, great looking cali. We bought our cali mainly so that we could share as many new adventures as possible with our kids, they absolutely love it & im sure yours will to.

Hi all,
After trawling the forums and getting lots of useful advice from many of you on here. Today I finally became a cali owner! Woop woop:)
Got my hands on a 2006 California comfortline 174bhp... totally stoked, cant wait to drive it home from Oslo to Bergen next week and show the kids (5&3). Hopefully they will be as happy as daddy!
Anyway, thanks for a great helpful forum, has really helped me in the buying process.

View attachment 38278

Nice bus, colour and home town Bergan :thumb

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Picking it up on monday so will see how she performs on the snow on the drive over the Mountains back to Bergen :confused:
:thanks

:welcome Just driving it home sounds exciting!

Hi all,

View attachment 38278
I’ve a 2008 174, had it from new and love it! Done 130K miles now, probably 90K purely on holiday. Enjoy!

Back