Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Summer of Love

Auberg-ine

Auberg-ine

Is it an office? Is it a lounge? Is it a camper?
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Optimism is a moral duty: by this summer we'll all be rebooted, retuned and recharged. We'll Add Blue, Orange, Pink&Purple, and sing Middle of the Road. ;-)
I already ordered my magnetic daisy patches and Nag Champa sticks!
So where are the rest of you Flower Children? Get that shot and share your levitating thoughts, plans, artwork, poetry, ... Show off with your quilts and macrame. Bring your best Cake recipes. Find new ways of expression. Start by chasing the grey out of that bus! Explore! :))

You see? Happy days will be back again soon. We already have the fitting haircuts!
:)

Last edited:
Let me start with a poem from Sheri Twila Lowe (that I would like to dedicate to @GrannyJen),
Schermafbeelding 2021-01-27 om 09.41.04.jpg
and a picture I took in Buenos Aires:

IMG_E1925.jpeg You find lots of these over there. People in Argentina live longer ;-) ,..

Optimism is a moral duty: by this summer we'll all be rebooted, retuned and recharged. We'll Add Blue, Orange, Pink&Purple, and sing Middle of the Road. ;-)
I already ordered my magnetic daisy patches and Nag Champa sticks!
So where are the rest of you Flower Children? Get that shot and share your levitating thoughts, plans, artwork, poetry, ... Show off with your quilts and macrame. Bring your Space Cake or mushroom recipes. Find new ways of expression. Start by chasing the grey out of that bus! Explore! :))

You see? Happy days will be back again soon. We already have the fitting haircuts!
:)

Daisies and flowers - Great idea !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0524.jpeg
July '19, Lautrec, France.

Schermafbeelding 2021-01-28 om 05.47.38.jpg
(Lee Herrick)

From the Eden Project 2007.
Cornwall_'07 102.jpg

Cornwall_'07 110.jpg

This one shouldn't be overlooked neither
And hey, with hairdressers closed since ages, that haircut looks familiar these days :cool:
Just wish i still had hair to grow.

Attachments

• 6C8FF741-460A-42CA-A350-4A12E06B37E8.jpeg
    6C8FF741-460A-42CA-A350-4A12E06B37E8.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 24
All these memories have prompted a music night tonight with red wine and an Indian takeaway :)
Just watched Santana at Woodstock playing Soul Sacrifice - brilliant.

It could be a night of red wine, a little music, but alas no Indian takeaway.20210129_193308.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-01-30 om 06.49.30.png Regan_1975_Slide_F-500_073_004_R.jpg

So me I bring a harmonica and Panama hat. Who gets the strings? Other Desire?

9b574d861eb7d7be165dd6c53b6e16ae.jpg

In times of 'Swedish discussions",
while my friends drive Porches, I must make amends...

Last edited:
Back