Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

This place is great....

AdamsFamily

AdamsFamily

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I just think it needs saying how good this forum is.
I'm a newbie, and like so many others have so many questions.... but I'll always take the time to search, and sometimes it takes a couple of searches to find the right answer.

I know some people blindly post, and more often than not they'll get someone come along with an answer - and there's also those that just post "Search is your friend" (which I get) but honestly its true - it works.

I (well I say I - its the wife) wondered about getting a Bumper Protector.
So off I go, trawling the internet looking at options - of which there are many. She doesn't want chrome, she doesn't want a film, so that narrowed it down to a plastic one - black or carbon fibre.

Job done I thought - but no, she wants to see what they look on our Cali before ordering - on an Ascot Grey Cali to be precise - not just any colour.
So I jump on here and 5 minutes of searching and I find examples of exactly what we (she) wants.
Job done, and VW Black one ordered.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention its worth looking sometimes.

I just think it needs saying how good this forum is.
I'm a newbie, and like so many others have so many questions.... but I'll always take the time to search, and sometimes it takes a couple of searches to find the right answer.

I know some people blindly post, and more often than not they'll get someone come along with an answer - and there's also those that just post "Search is your friend" (which I get) but honestly its true - it works.

I (well I say I - its the wife) wondered about getting a Bumper Protector.
So off I go, trawling the internet looking at options - of which there are many. She doesn't want chrome, she doesn't want a film, so that narrowed it down to a plastic one - black or carbon fibre.

Job done I thought - but no, she wants to see what they look on our Cali before ordering - on an Ascot Grey Cali to be precise - not just any colour.
So I jump on here and 5 minutes of searching and I find examples of exactly what we (she) wants.
Job done, and VW Black one ordered.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention its worth looking sometimes.
:welcome
And I totally agree!