Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thule Awning

G

gover100

Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hoping a GC680 owner can help... Can you let me know what model number the Thule awning is? My van is in storage for a few weeks so I cannot easily check.

I'm considering buying the panels to attach.

I suppose that's an obvious follow up question... Anyone purchased/using panels with their awning?

Hoping a GC680 owner can help... Can you let me know what model number the Thule awning is? My van is in storage for a few weeks so I cannot easily check.

I suppose that's an obvious follow up question... Anyone purchased/using panels with their awning?

04468056-3F85-4B49-90D4-1D44F236CD6B.jpeg

1EC5014D-4479-4CB6-AED0-2BA51BECE2CF.jpeg

Excellent - thank you.

No doubt the addition of VW to the model number will mean it’s not compatible with whatever I end up buying!

Hello - just came across your post - I'm looking at sun shade panel for the front awning - did you end up getting one? Thanks...

Hi.

We ended busing the full privacy/panorama room. Glad we went to a Thule dealer that knew their stuff as they had to adjust the awning mounting slightly.

works very well, but we don’t use it much as we tend to move from site to site.

i‘d give Rose Awnings a call.

Thanks for that - just looking their site they've got a discount at the moment too :)

Back