Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Thule Rainblocker G2 awning panels

californiadreaming

californiadreaming

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Thule Rainblocker G2 panels, 2 side and 2 front. This is the “Minivan” version, designed to be used with the Thule Omnistor 5102 awning as is typically fitted to VW T5 conversions.

Purchased these for our T5 California and have only used them a few times. These panels fit to the awning rails and turn the awning area into a useful, dry, sheltered space. Come complete with all poles, ground pegs, bungees and ties.

https://www.thule.com/en-gb/motorho...rain-blocker-g2-side-200-m---minivan-_-306515

https://www.thule.com/en-gb/motorhome-accessories/panels/thule-rain-blocker-g2-front-a-_-306454

Asking £400, buyer to collect or arrange their own courier.

Picture 2.jpg
Picture 2.jpg

Last edited:
we’re extremely interested it this. is it still for sale if so were are you based? we can either pick up or get it collected.

we’re extremely interested it this. is it still for sale if so were are you based? we can either pick up or get it collected.
Hi there, thanks for the enquiry. We are in Neyland, Pembrokeshire, South West Wales.

What is the packed size?
Hi Sparky, sorry about the late reply - the forum took my ad down for some reason so I couldn't see your question? I will measure it tomorrow for you....

Hi Sparky, sorry about the late reply - the forum took my ad down for some reason so I couldn't see your question? I will measure it tomorrow for you....
Hi Sparky, I’ve just measured the panels and associated gear (see hastily taken photograph attached). The beams which fit between the van and the front of the awning measure 1.2m in length when disassembled, the four panels (currently stored in a pillowcase for easy storage) measure approx 50cm*40cm*10cm but may we’ll pack smaller than that. The two bags of bungees/tent pegs etc are negligible when compared to the rest. The whole kit weighs 9.14kg in total. Sorry again for not seeing your question earlier.

79CD452D-4C12-40B5-9890-055D44C4CD40.jpeg

Back