Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Thule Omnistor 5102 Full Roll-Out Awning

babble

babble

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hello, i'm selling my one month old factory fitted original Thule awning, as i don't think i'm going to use it. Pick up only in Brussels i'm afraid. €500.

hmmm, seems everyone who want's on has one!

sensible offers accepted!

I'm keen, but can't collect. Would you potentially look at postage to the UK?

i guess so. why not! we could split the cost of postage.

i doubt you will be able to ship that to the uk

I’d be keen if it could be posted, but appreciate it may not be possible. I’ll do a bit of research today.

it's a rather heavy thing. My parents will be driving over to Brussels and back to Southampton in October, so it could travel back with them in theory, if that could help?

Probably arriving to this thread too late...if deal not already done, and awning can be on-shored to UK then I'd be interested per my 'wanted' thread from a few weeks back...

Probably arriving to this thread too late...if deal not already done, and awning can be on-shored to UK then I'd be interested per my 'wanted' thread from a few weeks back...

not arriving too late! still for sale and i think it can certainly get to the uk this year. if nothing else i'll be coming over for christmas.

I made a comment but decided it was probably not helpful so tried to delete it and am hoping someone will.
It was not anything about the awning just not P.C. as in politically correct....

it's a rather heavy thing. My parents will be driving over to Brussels and back to Southampton in October, so it could travel back with them in theory, if that could help?
Hi Babble,

If not already sold, I will offer £500 for it and pick it up from Southampton. Presumably that would include the 2 brackets?
If you could PM me I can arrange bank transfer.

Thanks,
Paul

Thanks Paul. For anyone else reading this, the awning has been reserved. I'll post back if it isn't sold. Ben