Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thunder Alloy Wheels

ceegee

ceegee

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
I am looking for a set of genuine 17" VW Thunder alloys for my 2006 California.

They mustn't be cracked, buckled or kerbed - will consider with or without tyres.

I haven't got the budget for a new set, so looking for very good condition used.

Happy to pick up or arrange a courier.

Thanks

There are loads on eBay at the moment - watching them to see how much they go for as may consider changing wheels in the future...

Ive got three sets in stock. PM sent. All brand new delivery mileage :thumb

Thanks for the replies - I keep watching the ebay wheels, but almost all are above my budget - I want "good used", and can't really justify new "take-off".

BMVS - I don't have enough posts to view PM's yet....

ceegee said:
Thanks for the replies - I keep watching the ebay wheels, but almost all are above my budget - I want "good used", and can't really justify new "take-off".

BMVS - I don't have enough posts to view PM's yet....

Younwill be able to view and send PM's if you join as a VIP member.

Hi. I will be advertising my vw thunder alloy wheels later this week. No kerbing marks at all, wheels are in good but used condition I.e there will be very minor marks consummate age and mileage. They are 4 years old and will be coming off a 20k mile California. 2 x tyres very good tyres with 6-7mm tread depth and 2 x tyres that have 3-4mm tread left on them so all safe and road legal. Complete with all nuts and locking bolts. Would like £250:00 for the whole set. If not sold on here then they will be going on eBay this weekend . Cheers, Colin. 07896974559.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398710800.881886.jpg

cozmo1589 said:
Hi. I will be advertising my vw thunder alloy wheels later this week. No kerbing marks at all, wheels are in good but used condition I.e there will be very minor marks consummate age and mileage. They are 4 years old and will be coming off a 20k mile California. 2 x tyres very good tyres with 6-7mm tread depth and 2 x tyres that have 3-4mm tread left on them so all safe and road legal. Complete with all nuts and locking bolts. Would like £250:00 for the whole set. If not sold on here then they will be going on eBay this weekend . Cheers, Colin. 07896974559.

By the way wheels are located in Poole Dorset. I am happy to deliver in the central ish London area and along m3 as I travel along there for work regularly. Can deliver anywhere else in fact at 40p per mile from Poole area.

Sorry for the delay in response - unlike other forums, this one doesn't let me know when a reply is posted.

They sound ideal - what's the best way forward - I can't PM yet.

I am in Lymington and Southampton Wed to Fri next week, so could arrange to meet close to you.

Let me know.

Thanks.

ceegee said:
Sorry for the delay in response - unlike other forums, this one doesn't let me know when a reply is posted.

They sound ideal - what's the best way forward - I can't PM yet

If you go right to the bottom of the page you can click on subscribe and it will send you an email automatically when the topic has had a reply. Just the same as other forums.

ceegee said:

They sound ideal - what's the best way forward - I can't PM yet.

I am in Lymington and Southampton Wed to Fri next week, so could arrange to meet close to you.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Hi Charles, good to chat just now. Will be back in touch later in the week when the wheels are off and cleaned and will email you some high res photos. Regards, Colin.

Just for everyone who's expressed an interest in these, they are now sold thank you :)

Thanks Cozmo - really happy with the wheels :D