Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Time for a rest

It's taken me 6 years I used to be top poster but I believe that has been taken over by welshgas

Slightly over 5000 now , but i already been comment by others : ....he is replying on every post and nothing essential to add ...it 's a forum so we are here to conversate.
I don't get people register here and afther sevral years still no post.
If you want only reading subscribe in the library...
You all know i try to be nice and friendly most of the time....i said "most of the time";)

I have a long way to go at 1022, sorry 3, but not so bad since August (me thinks).:thumb

I am only a shy, retiring wallflower at 4,500 :sad

However as I mostly write drivel it's probably as well that I am so reticent :shocked

I am only a shy, retiring wallflower at 4,500 :sad

However as I mostly write drivel it's probably as well that I am so reticent :shocked

Never mind GrannyJen there is no rush, it isn't a sprint,more of a marathon and you are good at those.:D

Slightly over 5000 now , but i already been comment by others : ....he is replying on every post and nothing essential to add ...it 's a forum so we are here to conversate.
I don't get people register here and afther sevral years still no post.
If you want only reading subscribe in the library...
You all know i try to be nice and friendly most of the time....i said "most of the time";)
More worrying would be if nobody read the postings.
Is writing to yourself a step on from talking to yourself, I suppose replying to your own post goes up another category.

Never mind GrannyJen there is no rush, it isn't a sprint,more of a marathon and you are good at those.:D

Young Man!

What I call a marathon for others would be a leisurely walk stopping every hour for lunch!

and

as I wrote it, I just thought, April 23rd is not so far away now :shocked

Yeah @Calikev , when will you be back in business owning a Cali again?;)
Or are you waiting on the MB MP to arrive in the UK:Nailbiting

reckon he is waiting to see a MP and then start a MP forum

Same here Kev :(

Same here, like many we have so many problems and VW have possibly the worst customer care making owning a California far too stressful to what is supposed to be a leisure vehicle.

As soon as our van sells we will see if the grass is greener on the other side as plan to go for something different, maybe a Marco Polo.. who knows