Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Who does what ?

Retired - nearly 2 years and also funnily enough ordered our Beach as soon as I retired.

Used to be the Global Business Advisor for the Automotive consulting practice of a major IT firm, still have gazillions of air miles to use which doesn't really match the Cali lifestyle but hey ho we'll use them some time.

PS to anyone not yet retired. Make retiring the most important thing in your life. I wish I'd started planning earlier and had therefore retired earlier. As someone else said, now I've no idea how I had time for work!

A Production Sound Mixer in film and TV and finally a university lecturer. Retired last September.

Alan

Alcoutim Layabout & Lawyer as little as possible...

Retired as a pharmacist aged 54, looking forward to enjoying my Cali without work getting in the way

Procurement engineer - Mr Speleo, Mrs Speleo - Practice Nurse, both extremely jealous of anyone retired as seems we will never get there if Mr Cameron has his way, although Mrs S has plans to retire from NHS in 4 years and work at waitrose to get the discount.

Dentist. Any colleague in the forum?

I better not think about retirement...it's so distant and uncertain...

You'll have to grin and bear it!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Grit your teeth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run and own a web agency in Brighton for the last 5 years, have one major client, eggs in one basket and all that :)

Early retirement from BT followed by six years working at a children's hospice, now fully retired.:thumb

If the Government have their way, in 39 years I will still be spending my days bending my creaking old bones over small tables in the classroom, and my evenings trying not to nod off over the pile of marking (or whatever electronic device the learning will be recorded on by then). Hence why I decided not to wait until retirement before buying my 'freedom on wheels'!

Just wondering what the rest of you guys do for a living?
I work offshore for 50% of the year in the oil industry, mainly in the North sea.

..... we're living life disgracefully:

5 summer months in the UK, 4 winter months in Spain and 3 Spring/Autumn months in various parts of Europe.

IT Manager in Zurich. Only 20 years to retirement :)

Back