Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Toasters.

L

Laidback

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Any toasters you Chefs can recommend ?
thanks.

Thanks Matt, already tried the frying pan method, it works, but yesterday came across one of those round ones with holes and pullup clips which holds 4 pieces of bread. Looks a bit flimsy, but for the very silly price it will do.

+1 for Ridge Monkey, makes great toast and does loads of other stuff besides. Also easy to store

+1 for Ridge Monkey, makes great toast and does loads of other stuff besides. Also easy to store
we are at caravan show next week looking at one. Down side is we don't want strong cooking smells in the Cali

When on hook up I use a bog standard Asda toaster which cost about £5. Small and easily stored with electric kettle in the under rear seat drawer.

What a great response, thanks to you all, hook up, that's cheating ;).
Will try out the thing we have acquired and if that fails we will get the ridge monkey which I am sure can be used for other things as well.
Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

Ahhh .. the unmistakable smell of toast. Followed by the familiar sound of the smoke alarm telling your neighbours that you've got a toaster. Keep the van well vented and you should be OK.

Thanks Matt, already tried the frying pan method, it works, but yesterday came across one of those round ones with holes and pullup clips which holds 4 pieces of bread. Looks a bit flimsy, but for the very silly price it will do.
Hi,

We've got one of those, with the holes and pull up. Makes nice toast but be prepared for crumbs everywhere!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk