Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Today's banner ad - Silverseas Senior Cruises

Russian dating for me this morning

Industrial Engines for me :(

A couple of public figures have been caught out with observations like this. The ads of course reflect your own search history not the choices of the site they appear on. Although quite how I'd missed www.rubberbondagegear.com until this morning remains a mystery.

If you click on the small adchoices button you can opt out of targeted adverts and avoid any potentially embarrassing ads. :thumb

Mine shows Belgian adds sometimes ....big brother is watching us.

I must be a bit boring as add is trying to sell me coffee!

Mike

I'm not sure who thought it was a good idea for comfortkeepers.com to feature on mine :sad

A couple of public figures have been caught out with observations like this. The ads of course reflect your own search history not the choices of the site they appear on. Although quite how I'd missed www.rubberbondagegear.com until this morning remains a mystery.
It's very true.

Going one step further, I saw a presentation from a chap who had worked with Google recently and he told us that if you and the person next to you 'googled' exactly the same thing then you would both get different results, based on your preferences, history and whatever else Google has ascertained about you.

It was fascinating - and scary!

Back