Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tomorrow's the DAY!

Damon18

Damon18

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi,

Just joined last Friday and will be picking up our California (Coast 204 + DSG) from our local VW Commercial Dealer (France) tomorrow morning (excited is not the word :)).

We have been waiting 10 months since we placed our order in July last year!, so you can all imagine that we’re really eager to get our on the road. First real outing is planned for early June when we will make our annual pilgrimage to Cahors (with our 2 Setters (Irish + English) & caravan in tow).

All the best to everybody.

Regards Ann & Adrian

Hi,

Just joined last Friday and will be picking up our California (Coast 204 + DSG) from our local VW Commercial Dealer (France) tomorrow morning (excited is not the word :)).

We have been waiting 10 months since we placed our order in July last year!, so you can all imagine that we’re really eager to get our on the road. First real outing is planned for early June when we will make our annual pilgrimage to Cahors (with our 2 Setters (Irish + English) & caravan in tow).

Regards Ann & Adrian

Welcome! Enjoy the excitement of tomorrow, not much sleep tonight I expect!

We toured on motorcycle, before we bought a Cali last year. One of our favourite sites was

www.motocamp.com

It's close to Cahors, it's a very relaxed site, with a great atmosphere (if you like to party, Belgian-Biker style.) We will return soon in our Cali also (with our Jack Russell Terrier this time also.) Or, as they say en France, Jacque Russell :)

Last edited:
Hi,

Regards Ann & Adrian

Welcome and hope you get some rest before tomorrow!
Look forward - as always - to see some pictures and details of your new California!
Happy Sunday!

Welcome on your first post .
Very clever to go for a Coast , would be top on my list if i changed mine .
What region in France are you ?

Welcome and enjoy....especially pick up day :thumb

Welcome! Enjoy the excitement of tomorrow, not much sleep tonight I expect!

We toured on motorcycle, before we bought a Cali last year. One of our favourite sites was

www.motocamp.com

It's close to Cahors, it's a very relaxed site, with a great atmosphere (if you like to party, Belgian-Biker style.) We will return soon in our Cali also (with our Jack Russell Terrier this time also.) Or, as they say en France, Jacque Russell :)

Hi Jonathan,
Thanks for the site information.
We normally stay at a site that's within walking distance of Cahors (Camping Cabessut), also very quiet and run by a local family.
Cheers Adrian