Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tony from the Mids. 2014 Se auto , our first van

T

tonygee88

Vehicle
T5 Cali on order
We have a 2014 se and i can`t for the life of me get my I phone to hook up to the head unit . Am i barking up the wrong tree or is it at all possible , the handbook says yes .

We have a 2014 se and i can`t for the life of me get my I phone to hook up to the head unit . Am i barking up the wrong tree or is it at all possible , the handbook says yes .
Welcome.

I believe it is only possible if the Head Unit has the Optional Bluetooth capability or the Optional Media In usb connection but that is a simple input using a phone/ usb stick as a storage device.

The T6 has the next generation entertainment systems that utilise smartphone functions.

Welcome.

I believe it is only possible if the Head Unit has the Optional Bluetooth capability or the Optional Media In usb connection but that is a simple input using a phone/ usb stick as a storage device.

The T6 has the next generation entertainment systems that utilise smartphone functions.
Thanks for the reply. We keep the van in a storage facility so I’ll look at it this weekend. To be honest the manual doesn’t really explain what I need to look for on the unit.
Thanks again