Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Introducing our 2014 California SE

C

Cali-Flower14

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Hi all! I'm located in North Somerset, UK and after many years of deliberation I have finally taken the plunge and bought our new California SE, its a 2014 BMT in grey and is in fantastic condition with only 22K on the clock. Really pleased and hope to post some pictures from our 1st adventure very soon!
Looking forward to interacting on the forum for advice and top tips, hopefully I'll be able to do the same for others.

Hi all! I'm located in North Somerset, UK and after many years of deliberation I have finally taken the plunge and bought our new California SE, its a 2014 BMT in grey and is in fantastic condition with only 22K on the clock. Really pleased and hope to post some pictures from our 1st adventure very soon!
Looking forward to interacting on the forum for advice and top tips, hopefully I'll be able to do the same for others.
Welcome.
Just be aware that although it has only done 22,000 miles it should have had the cambelt and water pump changed at least twice by now, 4 years/80,000 miles and if it is an automatic DSG gearbox that oil changed at 2 years/40,000 mile intervals.
The California is based on a commercial vehicle and is best served by driving it rather than standing still for long periods.

Welcome.
Just be aware that although it has only done 22,000 miles it should have had the cambelt and water pump changed at least twice by now, 4 years/80,000 miles and if it is an automatic DSG gearbox that oil changed at 2 years/40,000 mile intervals.
The California is based on a commercial vehicle and is best served by driving it rather than standing still for long periods.
Thanks for the reply! Yes, the cam belt has been replaced twice as well as the water pump and exhaust gas recirculation valve. I will be using it as my daily driver so the miles will increase for sure!

Back