Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Too good to be true? Is this dodgy?

Scam. The seller is also very new to Ebay which is a give away

Scam, all day longer, no finance company is that stupid
Reported to e bay, wonder how long it will take them to take it down

Yes that was my reaction too! For both reasons above.

Why would any organisation charged with selling off assets reposessed due to what ever reason, under value something by so much? It has to be a scam.

Looks like they want you to call to ask for more info. Proberbly a premium cost number which could rack in a small fortune for them.

What is that black box attached on the drivers side front window ? ( high up) scroll through the picks?

Several other vehicles in the background have similar devices fitted to the drivers window !

Aren’t those boxes what the manufacturing use for vehicle keys when importing the vehicle? They go in that box to keep keys with the vehicle.

Looking at the reg, it’s was registered in July this year and is not taxed but declared SORN.

07515 numbers are originally O2 numbers.

Whilst gut feel still says (screams) it’s a scam, they aren’t that clever at covering tracks. Also, description says it’s a conversion, which it obviously is not.

If you google his phone number, the same seller in Leicester is selling a Y reg Landcruiser and a C1 on gumtree. Might be legit but caveat emptor.

Scam...all day long.

"They" have a vehicle that "they" can sell in the trade via a phone call for £35k but they are putting it on Ebay for £13k?

Definite Scam, better than some I have seen though.

I’ve just checked BCA for calis in the auctions and it’s on there , up for auction at measham so a scam.
Register on BCA site then search VW CalifornIa it comes up at this moment in time.

The seller also has an expensive generator and a scooby engine for sale, also now reported to e bay
I wonder how long it will take ebay to investigate this

How long will it take the idiot scammers to realise that if just list a Cali 10% cheaper than normal then they'll have people fighting to send holding deposits?

I always say that if you need to ask the question, you already know the answer. I came across so many scams when I was shopping for a campervan I decided to buy from a local dealer, whose reputation I checked on independent reviews before buying from them. It cost me more but it did wonders for peace of mind!

Ive been watching it. FIrst time through Auction with BCA didnt meet reserve, so was put back in again. This time sold via BCA auction. Cant get price it went for unless trader with online access or you attend auction in person. Cali Ocean came up the other day at Blachbushe and was going to drop in while down that way to find out what it went for but never got round to it.

Reckon this Beach at auction it went for 32K to 35K + fees (not a huge amount for dealer). Now marked up by dealer to the 41K I see

I spoke to the 'seller'... twice. If there was a van it was not readily available to view.