Trip to Holland

Thelovewalrus

Thelovewalrus

I
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Good evening all.
We are heading to Holland via Calais next Monday 1/7/2019.We arrive very early in the morning around 04.30. So a place to get few hours sleep before heading to Holland would be nice.We hope to base ourselves around the coastal area just North of The Hague. theres three things we would like to see are 1/ Arnhem 2/ Camper Centrum Amersfoort 3/Menin Gate on the way back to Calais. If any of you well traveled cali owners can help us on our first cali trip i would appreciate any suggestions.
Regards Jim and Christine

We just (again:)) been to CCN Amersfoort to see the Grand California and visited a nice campsite for a few nights
Check out this tread

Park up on the ferryterminal parkinglot and get some sleep , then drive in to Holland .

We just been to CCN Amersfoort to see the Grand California and visited a nice campsite for a few nights
Check out this tread

Park up on the ferryterminal parkinglot and get some sleep , then drive in to Holland .

If you visit CCN in Amersfoort this site is only a 15-20min drive from Amersfoort and realy nice for one or two nights

Lots of other sites on www.campercontact.com

When going to Ypres best site to see the last post is thisone:
Think it's best to make a reservation .

Good evening all.
We are heading to Holland via Calais next Monday 1/7/2019.We arrive very early in the morning around 04.30. So a place to get few hours sleep before heading to Holland would be nice.We hope to base ourselves around the coastal area just North of The Hague. theres three things we would like to see are 1/ Arnhem 2/ Camper Centrum Amersfoort 3/Menin Gate on the way back to Calais. If any of you well traveled cali owners can help us on our first cali trip i would appreciate any suggestions.
We toured The Netherlands at Easter. Really enjoyed it. We stayed here, but that whole coastline is littered with good, clean campsites. Take your bikes. 9ADC5EDB-F280-42DF-83B7-5FB80088646A.png

Nice, I am going tulip watching next spring.
Best of luck. If going to the Kerkenhof then book tickets on line and go very early, and not at the weekends.

Good evening all.
Hi there
Nice to hear you come over to Holland !
We have a very beautiful coastline to travel
If you have time drive the N57 from Terneuzen to Middelburg , Burgh Haamstede, Renesse,Ouddorp
and then Den Haag , and dont forget to drive over the Brouwersdam.
Scheveningen has a long new boulevard at the beach but can be very crowded...Noordwijk and Katwijk aan zee more quiet.
Delft and Gouda are typical small Dutch cities
Amersfoort campercentrum
But why go to Arnhem ??

Welcome to Holland! The weather forecast is travel-friendly, so I hope you will have a good time! Noordwijk and Katwijk aan zee is a good hint! I love these places and often go there with my family.