Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Trophy points and Responses ?

J

Jonlethbridge

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I’m quite new to the forum after just joining . Please can someone tell me what is s trophy point. Also not sure what counts as a reaction. If a new thread leads to let’s say 20 messages it seems this may be just one reaction . Sometimes a member may suggest a reply by ? PM ? Not sure what that is. If we start a thread in the wrong area there is a moderator sorting out and moving to another section? Is there somewhere on website that explains all this? Thanks.

I think trophy points are to do with the tapatalk app, rather than the forum itself. I don’t pay much attention to that. I read all the posts and reply if I can help.

Yes there are moderators, who do indeed move posts when needed.

Enjoy the forum- lots to read. Most Cali problems have been or are being discussed on here.

caliventures364847572.wordpress.com

The moderators will often move threads to the relevant forum if we see one in the wrong place, but we can't read every single post so if you ever see a thread in the wrong place a simple report will flag it for us to move. We appreciate there are a lot of forum sections and its not always easy to know where to post them.

I don't know much about trophy points sorry as I dont use tapatalk any longer.