Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Twelve VW California and California Beach Owners Required

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Due to Tim not being able to make Wicksteed Park in time a few weeks a go, VW Commercial Vehicles / Haymarket Publishing is in need of twelve Cali owners ( & Beach owners ) to be featured in the 2013 brochure.

From each person a short quote about a specific feature is required So,they are looking for quotes on the cabin, driving, efficiency, sleeping, seating, and, of course, the many other reasons why owning a California is so brilliant. This will be discussed in a short telephone interview.

A photograph of yourself or family will also be required ( see here for guidelines on photo's http://www.vwcaliforniaclub.com/Photo_g.pdf)

If you would like to take part in this please can you PM me your full name and a daytime phone number.

Re: Twelve VW California and California Beach Owners Require

Where is it Martin?

Sorry Stu, where is what ? :crazy

Sorry, it will be a short interview over the phone and you can supply your own photo's

Hi Martin

we would be interested, can you let me know what we need to send over pls?

thanks

Jo

He Martin,

Yes us too please.

I've replied to the mail sent out with my details.

David.

Looks like we now have enough full Cali owners but I could do with a couple more Beach owners please?

Also an update from Tim

Here are some of the specific areas we’d like to cover in the brochure. Each comment is pretty tight – just a couple of sentences plus a photo. Happy to include comments about overall ownership – the freedom, independence, self-sufficiency that ownership provides. Also aiming for details about what’s it’s like to drive (long distance trips perhaps, or how well it handles around country roads), everyday driving and use (maybe more applicable to California Beach owners), engine and performance (plenty of power for motorway cruising), fuel efficiency (anyone got a model with BlueMotion Technology?). Then it would be nice to get some on the kitchen (again along the lines of you can stop anywhere and prepare something to eat, what kinds of adventurous meals have people prepared?), benefits of the double bed arrangement and, finally, the versatile seating (again, perhaps a bit more California Beach for this as you can have up to seven).
I’m sure owners will have their own favourite features about California ownership so happy to hear those. One I saw was that because of its size, you save money on ferry crossings compared to bigger motorhomes etc.

Thank you to everyone who contacted me regarding this, I have now passed the list on to the brochure producers and you should be receiving a phone call from Tim within the next few days.

i would be up for this one .my mobs lowers Hand r coil overs .6 pot callippers on front .forge intercooler .remap revo .air filter piper cross .side bars 19inch alloys .full black leather .all units carbon fibre wrap .2006 lhd .fully loaded cali .been used in the 5 generation display for vw .and at vw hq .been featerd in many vw mags .

398213_10150700710393058_698048057_9021051_1034106564_n.jpg

I have just had an email from Tim and he apologises in the delay to contact people for their case studies, VW has asked that the Transporter brochures are completed first before work starts on the California ones. The people who have given me their details will be contacted within the next few weeks.

Just an update, please should be receiving call's throughout this week.

Back