Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Tyres for sale - Continental 215/60/R17 C

Niborn

Niborn

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
With only delivery miles offered at nearly half price £250 the set of 4 , or very near offer . Collection from Kent . Thanks

Last edited:
Are these still available?
I will check (as it was I was going to buy a set of alloys with these on them, the guy wanted to sell them all complete , I'd keep the alloys and sell the tyres as I want a winter tyres on these alloys ) .

I'll ask tonight and get back to you

Are these still available?
Yes , the guy who is selling the Alloys and the tyres still has them , so it possible if you are interested for us to split these . However might take some time to organise as holidays are looming . He lives in Kent about an hour from me , also in Kent.

With only delivery miles offered at nearly half price £250 the set of 4 , or very near offer . Collection from Kent . Thanks
Hello Nilborn,
Just out of interest, are they Continental ContiVanContact 200s? If they are I am currently looking for just one for my spare wheel. Would you sell them separately? If so how much?
I also live in Kent so could collect.
Thanks,
Paul.

Hi there , well I never actually got them as I only wanted the alloys . Would be convenient as we are all in Kent . The idea was I’d buy the wheels with tyres and sell the tyres . The guy lived I think near tunbridge , it was a while back so I’ll. have to check again . I’ll get back to you ASAP . Best wishes

Hi there , well I never actually got them as I only wanted the alloys . Would be convenient as we are all in Kent . The idea was I’d buy the wheels with tyres and sell the tyres . The guy lived I think near tunbridge , it was a while back so I’ll. have to check again . I’ll get back to you ASAP . Best wishes
Thanks
Paul

Back