Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

under seat storage

Looks good but we keep pans , tins of food , cans soda ,...the more heavyer stuff in there, low to the bottom.
Towels and light stuf in the rear top drawer in the booth.

This thread could run and run - what do people keep in their drawers ??

Ours is boring - bedding (a kingsize duvet and two pillows).

awning side panels, mallet, stakes, front screen cover, and assorted camping and dog gubbins!
ie things that can be bunged in when wet if need be...
but that looks a nice tidy organised system...

Dog pyjama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a pack from ikea around £6 called skubb (601.926.33) available in black or white

I like the care instructions, the Volkswagen manual missed this in their Do Nots
  • Do not tumble dry.
  • Do not iron.
:confused:

When not camping, we keep the walking gear and boots in our drawer so we can get changed in the van when it's cold and wet (90% of the time :D)

Roger that PJM. I reckon over half our total storage space is dog stuff. Unbelievable, but I did leverage 'new puppy' to clinch the decision on the van last year.
I wouldn't give up either of course, or old dog.

mine is still in winter storage mode. Fleeces, windproofs, base layers and running kit.

This weekend a bit of a change round, trail shoes instead of boots in the rear, loose tee shirts and light fleeces in the drawer.

Ours is full of junk, but I do have a spare set of these Ikea boxes, so I'll clear it out and put the boxes in. And then put some of the junk back in (stuff we might need, but generally don't!).

Boginabag, electric hook up cables, folding barbeque, tie down kit for awning and mallet, blackout blinds, loo roll, etc

Back