Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Unused 5th seat for sale

kimrix

kimrix

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I bought a virtually new Cali Ocean in September 2020. It was a showroom vehicle for six months. It came with a 5th seat, which is now happily stored in my loft where it can stay unless I am offered a good reason to bring it back down. It was back-breaking getting it up there in the first place!!

I know that these seats cost £2,000 brand new but I'm happy to negotiate. Ideally collect from South Woodford in London.

Kim Rix

Alan Andrews

Alan Andrews

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
What is the price of a new one from VW
These are frequently given away with the sale of a Cali. I do not think that many choose to buy new.
With so many available and frequently unused, they sell for between £200-300 only.

kimrix

kimrix

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
As I said, I was advised by VW that they cost £2K new.
But I appreciate mine is not brand new, and I'm not asking for that price.
Equally, I'm not in a hurry or desperate to get it down from the loft for just £300.
If ever I came to sell my van, I am sure the 5th seat would add considerable value.
I can sincerely say, I have seen them online, second hand, selling for up to £1,000.
If there is a VW Cali owner out there who is keen on a 5th seat and willing to pay a proper price and collect from London, then I will of course welcome a negotiation.

2haw

2haw

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
As I said, I was advised by VW that they cost £2K new.
But I appreciate mine is not brand new, and I'm not asking for that price.
Equally, I'm not in a hurry or desperate to get it down from the loft for just £300.
If ever I came to sell my van, I am sure the 5th seat would add considerable value.
I can sincerely say, I have seen them online, second hand, selling for up to £1,000.
If there is a VW Cali owner out there who is keen on a 5th seat and willing to pay a proper price and collect from London, then I will of course welcome a negotiation.
They are in the region of £500 on a factory order but probably a bit closer to £2000 if bought from the parts department after!

andyinluton

andyinluton

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Having just specced an extra seat on a drive the deal order it was an extra £266.00 for one.