Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Upgraded

pauli88

pauli88

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
image.jpeg image.jpeg Hi guys

We pick up Candy white 2015 se 140 BMT sport line wheels and body kit black side bars on Saturday .. We are px ing our converted long wheel base silver T5 (ROXI)
She will be sadly missed . But looking forward to a tad more refinement

My names Paul wife Tracey and we have many adventures with our disabled daughter Jasmine ...occasionally our lads meet up with us down Cornwall for a bit of surf action but they a little bit too old for mum dad cramping their style.. 20 and 18 ..

Looking forward to being part of the California gang .

:welcome. Nice looking California.

Paul, Tracey and Jasmine, welcome. We hope to hear lots and lots of your adventures and trips, with lots of pics.

Until then a warm welcome and ask all the questions you like. We are a friendly bunch (mainly :) ) and you will get most if not all the answers that you ever need.

Welcome , white Cali's are so cool:cool:

:welcome I'm a newcomer myself still waiting for my California. Looking forward to reading your questions as I have many things to learn about this new life.:thumb

:welcome I'm a newcomer myself still waiting for my California. Looking forward to reading your questions as I have many things to learn about this new life.:thumb
Hi
How long until you get it ?
Best part of owning a camper / California is getting out there and having your own adventures and finding your own little routines and set ups

Hi
How long until you get it ?
Best part of owning a camper / California is getting out there and having your own adventures and finding your own little routines and set ups

Not yet had a confirmed build week but dealer reckons it should be delivered March/April. Keeping my fingers crossed for earlier delivery.

Looks great

The silver one looks cool too :)

Welcome.

Must admit we were all sorry to see her go .... but the drive alone on the California is such a difference .. feels like a real touch of comfort

Great looking van. I'm sure that You will enjoy the refinement and attention to detail.

Welcome Paul, Tracey and Jasmine. Enjoy phase 2 of your VW adventures :thumb

Must admit we were all sorry to see her go .... but the drive alone on the California is such a difference .. feels like a real touch of comfort
Candy white rocks, although I am completely bias ;)

is the new van at Breeze Poole? i think i spotted it when i collected my Ocean a few weeks ago.:thumb

is the new van at Breeze Poole? i think i spotted it when i collected my Ocean a few weeks ago.:thumb
Sure was ...now sat proudly at home ....how's the ocean ? I'm sure your loving it just as much as us..