Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

User name change

Hi,
Any chance my user name could be changed to “Kingfisher”?
Thanks!

Hi, please can you change my username to ‘Elmo 3‘ ? No longer an Ocean owner! Thanks!

Can I jump on the wagon and change my name to Topspan.

Was thinking of changing it to Wallasey Crowd but changed my mind.
Do we know each other Jen, from way back climbing in North Wales?.

Can I jump on the wagon and change my name to Topspan.

Was thinking of changing it to Wallasey Crowd but changed my mind.
Do we know each other Jen, from way back climbing in North Wales?.

Well, not to be confused with another J Brown who did rather a lot in N Wales, and often in the company of another J Brown, from the NLMC ...... :)

I was mostly active in N.Wales 1966-1973 but the Lakes was my main UK stamping ground,

Dinas Cromlech a lot, Gogarth a lot, Tremadog .... (my inauspicious claim to fame being a massive peel off vector on Bwlch-y-moch)

Not a lot of activity on the Clog, Ogwen rarely ventured although Tryfan appealed ....

Now, Wallasey crowd .... is there a clue there? you weren't responsible for a couple of short boulder climbs at Carnforth/Caton crags by any chance?

Hi Jen,
I started climbing about 10 years before you in 1955, I knew Joe and still know Val climbed a lot in the Pass leading Cenotaph, the Gates and quiet a few other of that ilk and many in Ogwen . They were good days, camped were you like and could leave your gear at the bottom of a climb and knew it would be there when you returned!.
In 1962 myself and 2 friends (Tony Stead & Derek Price ) drove a Land-Rover overland to Singapore then on to Australia and New Zealand. I returned to the UK via S America in 1965.
The Wallasey Crowd were a group from Merseyside, we all used to meet up in the Gwryd on a Friday and Saturday night with the Cromlech, Rock & Ice, Cave & Crag etc etc. Gave Chris Briggs a bit of harmless trouble!!.
Never climbed at Carnforth or Caton, can't blame me for that!.
I was married in 1968 so did not get out to the Hills for some time, sailing took over and kids. So I missed seeing you when you were in the hills.
That's my potted history (censored some what) but I am still walking the hills keeping fit in my old age!!!

Hi, Could you kindly change mine to MarkC please?
Thank you

Hi. Another one! Can I please change my username to Gadabout. Thanks

@calikev sorry to be a pain but pls could I change my name to dodothedub

Hi Please can I change my name to Justin Cider. Thanks

@calikev so sorry to ask again but please could I change to VWCoastbusters - my new personal blog venture. Thank you,