BMVS-Camper-Hire

Camperhire
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
We are still offering the following FREE with all Vango Awnings;

FREE DELIVERY - Mainland UK standard postcodes only
FREE FOOTPRINT
FREE CARPET

This is up to £100 worth of accessories and delivery FREE with every 2015 Vango Airbeam Kela II and Sapera II ( Std). We have limited stock left. Delivery will be via 24 hour courier

Vango Airbeam Kela II £500 inc all of the above
Vango Airbeam Sapera II £650 inc all of the above

Hi,
Thanks for the swift delivery of my Kela.
What are the attachment accessories I need to assist in making life easier in connecting my van? I have the standard Cali awning on my beach.
My apologies I know you skimmed through it yesterday, but when I logged on ebay I was baffled by sizes etc.
Thanks
Marc

If you can wait, we will have full awning kador kits available in the accessory shop next week.

This will include correct length Kador and figure of 8.

If you can't wait until next week, you need to order 6mm/4mm Kador with 3 lengths of fig of 8

Hi,
Thanks for the swift delivery of my Kela.
What are the attachment accessories I need to assist in making life easier in connecting my van? I have the standard Cali awning on my beach.
My apologies I know you skimmed through it yesterday, but when I logged on ebay I was baffled by sizes etc.
Thanks
Marc

You can buy them anywhere online - Just look up Kador connector. You will not need this if you are not aiming to drive off and leave your awning, as you can attach the awning straight onto the rail

Thanks I have now sourced one through the clubs shop.
:)

We still have a couple of these left at the offer price, if anyone still wants one?

Hi, we are interested in buying one. Please drop me a PM as couldn't figure out how to do it!

Thanks
Nick

We still have a few of these available if anyone is interested.

I am assuming you sold all of the 2015 stock, but will you be running a similar deal for 2016? I'd be interested, thanks.