Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Vango Galli III RSV Low Drive Away Air Awning - Price Reduced

C

CDR

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We have sold our T6 California, and as consequence are also now selling the awning:

Vango Galli III RSV Low Drive Away Air Awning 2020 Model

With a floor size of 320cm x 465cm, and an internal height of 210cm, this awning is ideal for large families or groups of friends. There is the option to add in one or two inner bedrooms to offer dedicated sleeping space at the rear of the awning. A single inner bedroom is included in the sale. There are 2 side doors in the connecting tunnel between the awning and the van, creating a great utility room for storage that will help your space stay clean and dry. A large door connects the tunnel area to the living area. Inside there is a fully sewn – in polyester groundsheet. Large clear windows, with zipped privacy curtains, provide a bright and airy environment. The front panel features a flexible yet simple to use ‘D’ door, which can be rolled back, as well as a secondary mesh panel. The awning is quick and easy to set-up. Steel rock pegs, a mallet and an AirBeam Pump with a pressure dial are all included. Packsize: L78.0cm x H39.0cm x W44.0cm

The following accessories, purchased separately, will also be included in the sale:

Vango Drive-Away Awning Kador Kit 6mm to 6mm (3m Length)

Vango Galli Groundsheet Protector GP003

Vango Driveaway Bedroom Inner – Never used.

The awning was purchased new in February 2020. It has only been used once as the lock downs in 2020 and 2021 disrupted our travel plans. Therefore, the awning is in as new condition.

Looking for £635 £550. Including the accessories, the original cost of the awning was £1,018.
Awning 2.jpgAwning 3.jpg
Awning 1.jpg

Local collection preferred - Farnham Royal, Buckinghamshire.

Last edited:
Hi,
I’m Interested but a 4 hour drive each way for me to pick up. What would you take for it?

Hello, assuming it’s still available could I pay for and collect the awning this Saturday morning ?

Good morning,
Yes it is still available. I am very happy for you to collect the awning tomorrow, but I am not around until about 12:30. Does that work for you?
Thanks Colin

Hello we seemed to have a delay in my message getting through to you and back. I can’t make tomorrow (Sunday) but will ping u next week with a view to collect next Saturday 25th. Might that work for you ?

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in the awning. Yes it sold last Sunday. I will update the listing to reflect this.
Thanks Colin

Back