Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

vango galli low dealer

S

S11ane

Looking for a dealer/seller for a Vango Galli low. I know there's usually a few peeps/companies on here who can better the RRP that's quoted online and I suspect my local camping store price.

I'd like the carpet and inner tent, footprint that go with it so I'd be interested to hear prices for some bundle deal of sorts alongside a straight price just for the galli low .

I'm ready to purchase by end of month (pay day lol) so trying to track down best price before spring really breaks ;)

Ps. Don't flame me too much......as I feel like an hounary t5 owner (rented a t5 for a 3 wk tour of Scotland(west/east inc. Skye) Christmas 2015...with 3yr old daughter and pregnant wife...we loved it but ended up buying a Terrier ;) last year.

Cheers. Shane.

Mods....apologies if I've stuck post in wrong place. please shift accordingly.

Looking for a dealer/seller for a Vango Galli low. I know there's usually a few peeps/companies on here who can better the RRP that's quoted online and I suspect my local camping store price.

I'd like the carpet and inner tent, footprint that go with it so I'd be interested to hear prices for some bundle deal of sorts alongside a straight price just for the galli low .

I'm ready to purchase by end of month (pay day lol) so trying to track down best price before spring really breaks ;)

Ps. Don't flame me too much......as I feel like an hounary t5 owner (rented a t5 for a 3 wk tour of Scotland(west/east inc. Skye) Christmas 2015...with 3yr old daughter and pregnant wife...we loved it but ended up buying a Terrier ;) last year.

Cheers. Shane.

I'd check Amazon as previous year's models are cheaper. However if you want the new 'low' version then maybe difficult.
The Vango Kela 2 standard (2015) fits fine on a T6 (2016).

Cheers. Shane.

10% discount at one of the forum partners on the whole lot if you pay for VIP membership. That's a great investment for a roughly £100 saving on the lot.

We're really interested in this awning for when our Cali gets delivered in a few months. Would love to hear how you get on with it.

Give Cannick Caravan Accerories a call. Just purchased one myself. You may be surprised at the price compared to elsewhere!

You won't get last years model as the Galli is new this year.

Give Cannick Caravan Accerories a call. Just purchased one myself. You may be surprised at the price compared to elsewhere!
Thanks. I'll defo drop them a line tomorrow as I'm pretty much decided now so just need to hunt down the best price.

I'd check Amazon as previous year's models are cheaper. However if you want the new 'low' version then maybe difficult.
The Vango Kela 2 standard (2015) fits fine on a T6 (2016).
Thanks. Haven't struggled with stock levels 'yet'. I was close to buying last year a Kela, then the Sapera was launched. Neither really did quite what we wanted. Same with the Quecha range. (I love a bargain.... and decathlon.....but happy to pay for a product that ticks the boxes better. I was starting to think 2016 was going to be a compromised awning purchase then saw the Galli had been launched and looked at spec and thought YES. That's exactly what we want.... to supplement the van and give us the extra flexible living space for 2+ 2 bairns (nearly 5 now and 1 ) for those 3+ day breaks away.

10% discount at one of the forum partners on the whole lot if you pay for VIP membership. That's a great investment for a roughly £100 saving on the lot.

We're really interested in this awning for when our Cali gets delivered in a few months. Would love to hear how you get on with it.
no probs. I'll check the maths ref membership vs. discounted price. Eitherway once I get the awning I'll post a review (of sorts ) . I've spent as much time trying to work out best sealing method for the gap between van and f45s cassette on the wind out awning. the Terrier has the windout cassette slightly offset and raised above the vans roof line. Cali with slightly shorter cassette (think 2.4m vs terrier 2.6m) has I believe a bespoke rubber seal to join the 'same' gap. They're the small differences you know Fiamma will clearly design bespoke parts for VW/cali for, unlike the relatively minor volumes that the 'converter' market needs.
Nb. The sealing on the joints/touch points to (any) van will never be perfect.... short of a continuous kadar run from driver/pax door to rear 3 quarter. :eek:Fiamma do a fair few options to cover the 'gap' scenario above the side load door but for me to be satisfied .. I need to see a proper storm (water divergence) and about 90mph on the autobahn (installation integrity) before I can comment on how well the off the peg Fiamma offerings fair for the sub 5m campervan where roofline sculpt and side load doors complicate matters vs the realtively 'square' motorhome/caravan installations.

Popped into Cannock Caravans today, they were really helpful, and have stock of the Galli at what looks a very good price!

My only decision is whether to go for the Galli or to get the Movelite 3.0 (little difference in price or size!)

Popped into Cannock Caravans today, they were really helpful, and have stock of the Galli at what looks a very good price!

My only decision is whether to go for the Galli or to get the Movelite 3.0 (little difference in price or size!)

Yes they a nice bunch and even made me a coffee while I browsed.

For T5/6 use I would say the Galli fits a lot better then the Movelite as it's designed with a specific height of van in mind. We used a Vango Sapera last year and the fit wasn't nearly as good. We've used our Galli twice now and are very pleased with it.

normal_image~7.jpeg

Thanks Methley, photo is really helpful and my wife likes the look of it. I would liked to have seen one in the flesh before we purchased, but will take your positive appraisal.

BTW, where have you taken the photo? Would also like to go somewhere to put it up, but the garden is a building site at the moment!

That was a couple of weekends ago in some private woods of a friend! There was a bunch more of us out of shot.

Thanks for dealer name "Cannock Caravans" just ordered a Galli low for our Cali : )

Decided to buy a vango galli... need it to be shipped to Italy... where can I buy it from and who's got the best deal with Free shipping? Any advice?

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk